Charades Theatrical Costume Hire are proud to announce that our brand new wardrobe for Priscilla, Queen of the Desert is now complete!
It's been a hard sixth month slog - but at Charades we have thoroughly enjoyed every moment of constructing this fabulous wardrobe - and we are delighted with the results!
Thank you to everyone who has supported us through the last six months, and a huge thanks to all our clients who have booked our wardrobe throughout 2017/2018 - We can't wait to work with you all and help to make your productions a glittering, spectacular success!
A special thank you to:
* Theatrical Rights Worldwide for their continued support and encouragement.
* Foam Wigs UK, and the fabulous Dame Berta for the incredible wigs and headdresses that you have made for us to accompany our costumes.
* Lloyd Bamber and Luke Taberer for their support, assistance and knowledge.
* Reggie Doherty for all the late nights and laughs we've had whilst photographing and documenting the wardrobe.
* and of course, everyone at Charades - Megan Beerman, Reggie Doherty, George, Gilly, Liz Hampson, Vivienne Knott and Bekah Stewart - Your hard work has paid off to produce an incredible wardrobe!
If you would like more information on this spectacular wardrobe please click here - where you will find an image of every costume in the wardrobe. Alternatively, please contact a member of the Charades team today on 01925 299876.